Thursday, January 22, 2009

Perks

Being a car salesman (VW's for those who are wondering) can be relatively uninspiring. I try to have as much fun with it as posssible, and do my best to not act like a "salesman". Every now and then you get a customer that has the ability and the desire to give you something as thanks for not making them suffer through another stereotypical cheesy car salesman.

Now that we have a baby, this is great!

Now I'm gonna have to start running

Its the Joovy Zoom ATS. Assembled like a champ and runs great! The more I look at it I'm surprised they can retail it for what they do. Seems like it would be more expensive.

EDIT:
After a week of using the Zoom ATS, my wife and I LOVE it. I do kinda wish we'd gotten the 360 with the swivel front wheel though. The fixed front wheel is best for serious runners, but if we had the 360 we would be using it for a regular stroller as well, not just a jogger.

2 comments:

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

I am still deciding on which one I want (between the 360 and the ATS)...
I do jog a lot but am leaning toward the 360 b/c it seems like it is the best of both worlds... it has the option of locking the front wheel.
thoughts?

Danny March 3, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

I actually wish I'd gone with the 360. The fixed front wheel really holds it back from everyday use (disneyland, the beach etc) where there's a lot of walking.