Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snowboarding

I seem to be hearing a lot lately about everyone around me who's going up to the mountains. The news this morning was interviewing people who took advantage of the 20 inches that the mountains got from the last storm, a buddy at work is going up tomorrow (he had to tell me about it), a customer is going up next weekend in time for the next storm. Me, this will be 3 years without going to the mountains ONCE! Its the nature of being in a business where you have to put in more hours when times are slow. If you have a family to support, that's the priority! Hopefully as Levi gets older we'll be in a better position to go up, I don't want him to miss out.

Until then, if I have to suffer, so do you. Here's a video of me cruising down the mountain (big bear) several years ago.


0 comments: