Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Still Dry; Shoulder Update

Still haven't been out in the water for some time due to my shoulder. I have an MRI scheduled for tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping that its fixable. I'd almost rather it be something that requires surgery but can be fixed, as opposed to something like tendonitis that never really goes away. I have that in my elbow since little league days and its extremely annoying!

On the bright side, there hasn't been that much of a great run of surf over the last month. I torture myself with the daily reports from SoCal Surf Forecast and when I'm not out and its really good then the torture is almost unbearable. When the surf is marginal I can deal with it though.

In the absence of surf or outdoors related news today, you get Levi's Easter portraits.

0 comments: